Learn all things OCD with the OCD Whisperer Podcast.
Let's talk about Relationship OCD!
Are you doing any of these things:
- Checking to see if your partner is the one?
- Checking if the relationship feels right?
- Nitpicking your partners appearance or flaws?
- Compulsively analyzing if your partner is a good fit? Are they passionate enough? Are they funny enough? And so on...
- Are you accommodating your OCD by involving others by asking their opinions and you end up talking to several people only to end up more confused and uncertain?
- Are you comparing your relationship to other relationships you think are ideal?
- Are you compulsively reading books, article online in an attempt to figure this out and again only end up more confused or even bring more fuel to the already existing OCD fire and end up fighting with your partner?
- This can happen in any relationships you have that includes friends, co-workers, intimate relationships, family and so on
- The first thing to look for is are you compulsing especially mentally? This is where you must do some work! Interrupt your mental behavioral patterns! Episode 5 is about Compulsive Rumination (I suggest you have a listen!)
_ _ _
KOR Results Presents: Mastering OCD
Online Membership Program.
To be a founding member (only 10 spots left at a locked in amount of $55/ month) DM me on Instagram or email me firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and email address
Subject line: Founding Member
"Such a great experience, totally recommend it!" F. V.
"Thank you, Kristina, for your wisdom and commitment to my process. I am forever grateful!" M. L.
_ _ _
Disclaimer: This podcast is for educational purposes. Though I am a licensed marriage and family therapist in California & specialize in OCD and Anxiety Disorders, this does not replace therapy.
See you in the next episode!
Keep going. Keep growing. Keep glowing.
*Episodes come out out bi-weekly on Mondays.